- Mike’s snagged a pair of Sun Country Airline Tickets for your summer vacation…Not that Mike’s going to use them…Heck No!
- Mike’s giving them to you. Las Vegas, Orlando, Minneapolis, San Francisco and more!…Pick your Sun Country destination anywhere in the contiguous U.S. and take $250 dollars work of Mike’s spending cash with you.
- (Starting Monday the 16th) Listen to 1017 at 8am, noon, and 4pm...when you hear Sun Country Airlines take off from Capital Region International Airport be caller 7 at 393-5224 to grab Movie Tickets and get in the running for Mike’s summer vacation…Mike draws the winner Friday the 27th at 5pm, must be listening to win…some flight restrictions apply, go to 1017mikefm dot com for complete rules and details…it’s Mikes summer vacation for you, courtesy of Sun Country Airlines and 1017 Mike FM.
Visit Sun Country Airlines
Mike's Official Contest Rules
1. All winners of MikeFM must be at least 18 years of age with valid identification. **There maybe some contesting where the minimum age will be raised to 21. Individual contest rules can be found at www.1017mikefm.com.
2. All contest winners will have a 30-day waiting period before they are eligible to win another prize on MikeFM.
3. All cash prizes must be picked up at the studios of MikeFM, 600 West Cavanaugh, Lansing, MI 48910, by the contest winner. Winners must present a picture ID and Social Security card for verification of number. Cash prizes can be picked up beginning the following Friday of the week in which you won.
4. All winners must present valid picture ID to claim their prize.
5. If a winner requests we mail them their prize (excluding cash and any other prize deemed to be “like money” or requires a signature), MikeFM is not responsible for lost or stolen items, and prizes will not be replaced.
6. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am through 5:00pm
7. Winners will have 30 days to claim their prize. After that time, the prize will be forfeited.
8. Prizes are non-transferable. No Purchase necessary.
9. Winner is subject to any and all taxes as per the Internal Revenue Service.
10. No employees of Macdonald Broadcasting Company & participating sponsor(s) may win prizes.
11. No family members or household(s) related to any employee of Macdonald Broadcasting Company or participating sponsor(s) may win prizes.
12. No competing media station(s) employee nor related family member or household may win prizes.
13. Any winner found to be misrepresenting themselves or passing along false information will be subject to a one year ban on contesting winning and forfeiture of prize.
14. You may only qualify for the grand prize drawing once during the duration of the contest.
15. Winner will be drawn from all qualifiers at 5pm on Friday 7/27. Must be listening to win. Winner must call 393-5224 to claim prize withing 10 minutes. If not another winner will be drawn and the process will be repeated.
16. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: prize includes two (2) travel certificates, each valid for one (1) roundtrip ticket on Sun Country Airlines from Lansing, MI to anywhere Sun Country flies in the Contiguous U.S. (excluding Alaska). Valid in coach class only. ARV $1,000.00. Important Notice: Additional taxes and fees apply, including but not limited to: the Federal segment tax of $3.80 per U. S. Domestic flight segment, defined as one take-off and landing; up to $18 per roundtrip local airport passenger facility charges and September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per U. S. Enplanement, up to $5 per one way or $10 per roundtrip are extra. Trip must be taken within one year from date of issue. Blackout dates apply. Travel is based on availability. Schedules are subject to change. Travel certificates are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets. Reservations must be booked through Sun Country Airlines - Guest Services. No credit will be issued if booked through other sources. Certificate is transferable only upon the expressed approval of Sun Country Airlines; cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used for barter. Certificate cannot be resold on eBay, Craigslist and other entities of the like. Travel must be completed at one time (i.e., cannot separate/split certificate). Original certificates only will be accepted for complimentary travel. Allow 14 days for processing. A $75.00 change fees applies for changes made to your reservation. Travel certificate is non-commissionable. Travel certificates are not valid with any other promotions or for Sun Country Vacations packages. Winner will be responsible for all ground transportation, gratuities, meals, lodging, bag fees, seat fees, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules. In the case of no-show all monies are forfeited and not returned to the passenger. No ticket credit remains. If a winner and/or his/her guest miss the initial flight as scheduled, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Lansing, MI. This contest is subject to all applicable policies, practices and procedures of Sun Country Airlines. Limit one (1) prize per household/address.
It is our hope that these rules will clear up any possible confusion, allow everyone the same opportunity to win and have more fun.